In this blog I will show you some of the options those are available in TermStore. For example, creating and deleting TermGroup and TermSets in the TermStore.
• At first you should click the ribbon button in the left corner of the panel.
• After clicking the ribbon button select “Admin” as shown below.
2. Create a “Term Group” in the Term Store:
3. Delete a “Term Group” from the Term Store:
4. Create a “Term Set” in the “Term Group “:
Then click on “Add Term Set” and give the name of the Term Set as shown below:
Provide a name to the Term Set and save it.
5. Delete a Term Set from a Term Group:
• To delete the Term Set from a Term Group select the Term Set that you want to delete.
• After selecting the Term Set click on “Delete Term Set” as shown below.
Hello to all dear readers, in this blog I have explained how to create and delete Term Group and Term Set in TermStore .Hope you will enjoy it.
• SharePoint Online
• SharePoint Term Store